This 5Paisa App Review will cover all different financial services and features 5paisa offers to its clients as an stock broker through its trading platform whether desktop or mobile app.
You would be amazed to know that 5paisa as an broker has an wide range of financials products to trade and invest such as Equity (stocks), Mutual funds, Commodity, Currency, FnO, Digital Gold, IPO, ETF, SGB, NFO, FPO etc.
Apart from these they also have many other financial services like Stock recommendations, gold loan, Personal Loans, Insurance, Research Products, Robo advisory and many more..
Hence 5Paisa is not just a discount broker but can be considered as a full time stock broker.
5Paisa is just 5.9 years old company, it is a subsidiary of IIFL Holdings Limited (formerly known as India Infoline Limited), Nirmal Jain is the owner of 5paisa as well as IIFL. However, In 2016, IIFL demerged 5Paisa Digital Undertaking from the company into 5Paisa Capital.
They are depository participant (DP) for both NSDL and CDSL. Not just this 5Paisa is a listed company on Indian stock exchange and as of today the 5paisa stock is trading around Rs.463.
Having said that, we will not only be reviewing the 5Paisa app features but the 5Paisa stockbroker and its charges, brokerages, and other services offered to its clients as well.
Although there are many online stock trading Apps which are worst, beginners in stock market chose them without knowing complete details.
If you have the best online trading platform than most of your trading and investing related issues get resolved automatically otherwise you might need to call the broker every now and than and face unnecessary hurdles .
It is because there are more than 315 stockbrokers as per latest NSE Data, in other words you have similar number of mobile apps.
Choosing the right one or the best trading app in India can be a very daunting task, hence in this post we will know 5Paisa App review, which is based on users reviews as well as my personal experience after using 5Paisa mobile app.
Another point to keep in mind is not to look for just trading app features but the overall features of that stockbroker prior to opening an account with them.
By the way you can read 5Paisa Stock Broker Complete Review Here. Let us now move on to know about 5Paisa app in detail.
5Paisa App Review Overall Features:
With more than 7 million installs, 5paisa mobile app is one of the best stock market trading apps in India at present, that suits both beginners and pro traders. It’s a free and easy to use trading app.
With the 5Paisa app, you can now get live updates from NSE, BSE and MCX markets, access world-class charting tools with advance studies, analyse stock market trends, and trade on-the-go.
If you are new to trading, learn everything about investing in the share market through learning videos within the app.
What’s more, if you feel like opening a demat account & investing in the share market; you can do so in the app itself.
5paisa offers online stock trading at the lowest cost in India i.e. you are charged a flat fee of just Rs.20 for all your orders, across any trading segment – Cash, F&O, Currency and Commodities.
Apart from this 5Paisa have close to 12,020,20 (1.2 million+) active clients and more than 2.2 million overall clients (users) in India.
If we talk about the 5paisa playstore ratings, with more than 2.28 lacs user reviews it’s rating stands at 4.2.
This itself shows the trust it has created among its users within a short period of time. Let us now talk about some of the features of 5Paisa App.
5Paisa Mobile App Features:
- Exposure: Get the highest exposure for your intraday and delivery trading with value add-on packs
- All-in-one: Trade in Equity, Derivatives, Commodity and Currency segments
- Live Tracking: Get live updates on stock prices and quotes from NSE, BSE & MCX
- Transfer funds easily: Authorise fund transfers easily within the 5paisa app via Netbanking of over 40+ banks or via UPI for your trading
- Charting: Cutting edge charts with a wide range of studies and drawing functionalities for advanced technical analysis
- One-click order placement: Execute trades at lightning-fast speed with a single click
- Research: Access industry’s best stock research & tips to help you decide when to Buy and Sell stocks with the help of products like – Smart Investor, Swing trader, Sensibull, Smallcases, Screeners
- Watchlist: Create multi-asset watchlist, synced across devices
- Alerts: Set price alerts for instant updates via mobile notifications based on real-time market feeds
- Robo Investment Advisor: A unique feature to help you build a customised portfolio suited to your needs and risk profile
- More products: Invest in direct mutual funds, buy digital gold, buy insurance and take personal loans from the same app
All the functions that you see in the web based version are available with the mobile app of 5paisa. Moreover, with 5Paisa you can also invest in US Markets easily within few steps.
Apart from this 5Paisa also has an API for developers who wants to create their own platform in programming languages such as python.
Lets checkout some of the other features of 5Paisa trading platform
Some of the other key Features of 5Paisa App include:
- Universal search tool to find simple and complex stocks.
- Access to NSE/BSE cash, Futures and Options, commodities and Currencies scrips
- Cutting-edge charting tools that are above industry standards
- Japanese Candlestick Charts of multiple intervals, types and drawing styles
- Apply 100+ technical indicators on real-time charts
- Trade directly from charts with the Trade From Charts (TFC) feature
- Checkout Fundamentals of company such as Balance Sheet, Profit/loss statement, P/E, P/B ratio, Results etc.
- Set unlimited number of price alerts for instant updates
- Option chain, Option Greek Calculator, Option Moneyness, Option Scholes Calculator etc.
- Create unlimited number of customized watchlists
- Receive real-time market feeds to stay on top of your scrips
- Access predefined watch-list of Nifty 50, FINNifty and other indices
- Invest in ETF’s, Gold, SIP’s in Mutual Funds, and lot more options such as third party integration smallcase, sensibull, Screeners, smart investor, swing trader etc..
- Invest in US Stocks such as Apple, Google, Amazon, etc. using 5Paisa trading platform which is very unique feature offered to clients.
Apart from this they offer PMS (portfolio management services), insurance, loans, gold investment, research advisory.
- For a limited time period you can open a Free trading/demat account with 5Paisa here, although they do charges one time account opening fee of Rs.300 usually.
- The maximum AMC (Annual Maintenance Charge) at 5Paisa is Rs.25 Per month, which gets charged at the year end.
- There are other 2 paid plans also available at 5paisa known as Power Investor Pack, Ultra Trader Pack , this reduces overall brokerages, DP Transaction, free trades, stock recommendation etc.
- If we talk about Margin/leverage at 5Paisa, after SEBI Rules on Intraday margin every stockbroker is giving same margin throughout India, hence this does not matter anymore.
- However with 5paisa you can get a margin in delivery based trades which ranges from 3X to 5X times.
You have the option to take paid subscription plan for even a month at as low as Rs.299 which is optional.
So, go ahead and open an free 5Paisa account now through here and get Rs.250 credit for a limited time period* there is nothing to lose its a win-win deal.
So, if you are thinking of opening a trading/demat/mutual fund combined account, than do not put any second thought.
The account opening process is quite simple and can be done in 3 easy steps. To open an account online, you can sign up using your mobile number through this link. You will receive an OTP to your number and you can get started with the process.
You will be required to enter your PAN, bank account details and personal details to continue with the sign-up.
Once you sign up you need to upload certain documents such as Pancard, Aadhar.
To open an free account with 5Paisa right away click on this link and do online seamless account opening within minutes
My Opinion On 5Paisa App:
Overall, 5Paisa App has everything and above that is must and needed to be qualified as one of the best mobile app if you want to invest and trade in stock market without any doubt.
Having said that, usefulness such as best fundamental and technical analysis tools and resources, speed, user interface of mobile app can’t be the only factor.
One need to look for the complete picture such as lower brokerage and other charges, segments (Equity, FnO, Commodity, currency) in which a client trade, Investing opportunities other then stock market such as SIP’s in mutual fund, IPO, NFO, SGB, ETF, Digital Gold, etc.
Other then this third party tool integration to trading platform such as Sensibull, smallcase, Screeners and in house developed tools such as swing trader, smart investor are also available at 5Paisa app.
All in all everything which can make trading and investing experience more pleasant and worthy enough is what makes 5Paisa App as one of the best mobile trading app in India.
They are now at the top 5 position in India for having the most active clients and can be trusted without any doubt. The charges and brokerages are very much reasonable in comparison to any other stock brokers, if you are thinking of opening a trading/demat/mutual fund combined account, than do not put any second thought.
So, if you are more of a trader making intraday trades on daily basis and looking for investing and trading in other segments than you should go with 5Paisa without any doubt.
If I have to rate 5Paisa App overall I will give it 9.1 out of 10, So, go ahead and open an 5paisa account now.
If, you have liked the content please do share it with your friends or on social media, as sharing do bring the good karma. If you have any questions or feedback you can leave them in comment box below.
If you are a beginner in trading and investing, please read this amazing guide on how share market works in India?
Note: Please do your own research and make investment. Moneycontain will not be responsible for any of your losses at all. The point made is for educational purpose only and intended to give information. All investments are subject to risks, which should be considered prior to making any investments.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?